How to make cold coffee
If the summer is happening, then the cold coffee recipe is considered a great recipe, if you or your guest comes from outside, then it is considered the best recipe to give them comfort and it becomes very quick.
Our today’s cold coffee recipe is very tasty in taste and if it is served with ice cubes then the drinker feels very happy.
- Ingredients needed – 1 cup (measured by cup or glass in which you have to serve coffee)
- Coffee powder-1/2 small spoon (You can use instant coffee powder of any brand such as Nescafe, bru gold whatever you use)
- Sugar – according to taste
- Chocolate – 2 small spoons (if you do not have it, then dark chocolate melt in the oven and then use it)
- Ice – Ice as cold as you need it
How to Make Cold Coffee
- Remove all the stuff.
- Now pour milk, sugar, and coffee in a mixer. Run for 2 minutes.
- Now put Chocolate syrup in it and then run it again for 2-3 minutes. If chocolate syrup is there, then let it remain.
- Take your Cold Coffee ready. Take ice in a glass and put Kofi. Now decorate the choke powder or coffee powder from the top and cool-cold.
Vanilla ice cream cold coffee
- 2 teaspoons Nescafe coffee
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 200 ml of chilled milk
- 1 cube vanilla ice cream
- Hooted ice
Recipe of vanilla ice cream
Put 1 teaspoon of Nescafe and sugar in hot water and run it well, so that both of them will get well and they will melt and make a mixture. Now put milk and vanilla ice cream in it and will run for 2 minutes with the help of a blender or a mixie. Now put it in the glass and decorate it with a grated chocolate or chocolate utensil and serve it with ice.