Egg omelette recipe
About the properties and benefits of eggs, we have told you the first benefit of eating Eggs. Today we are going to tell you about the Egg omelette recipes. Although there are many types of egg recipes, eggs are the omelet, but it is a quick and easy recipe. Today, we will tell you how to make egg omelet – Egg omelette in Indian style.
Egg eating is all the way and its flavour. If someone likes to boil the egg then someone is in the form of omelet. Someone likes to eat it as curry, then by making a pouch.
Most of us know that egg is a nutritious food but few people know what benefits it takes to eat it. The egg is a very good source of protein and amino acids. There are only a few things that contain the entire protein and the egg is one of them. Apart from this, all nine essential amino acids are also found that are very essential for the body.
Apart from this, it is also rich in vitamins like Vitamin A, B12, D and E. The egg contains folate, selenium and other types of salts. These 7 benefits of the egg can surprise you:
Egg omelet making ingredients:
1. Eggs – 2
2. Onion finely chopped – 2 teaspoons
3. Tomato finely chopped – 2 teaspoons
4. Coriander Finely Chopped
5. Green Chillies – 4 Onions Finely Chopped
6. Salt – according to the taste
7. Oil – 2 teaspoons
Egg omelette recipe:
- Mix finely chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilies, and coriander in a bowl. Now remove the eggshells and take all the mixture well and you will get as good as your omelet will be good. After refusing, add salt as per taste and once again, properly tapped.
- Now heat a pan 2 teaspoon oil on the gas and put the prepared egg mixture on the pan and spread it well. Now let it cook well for 5 minutes. Turn aside from one side to the big ripening and let the other side ripen.
- Now your egg omelet has been prepared. You can enjoy eating it with bread or tomato sauce.
1. For brain power
Plenty of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in vitamin B12 and D. Egg-brain is a boon for health. An egg is found in the egg called Choline, which plays an important role in the metabolic pathways and acts as a neurotransmitter. This also increases memory power. Vitamin B12 helps the brain function properly.
2. To get healthy weight
Eating plenty of breakfast at breakfast is very beneficial in the morning. It keeps body weight. Where the strength comes from the intake of eggs, the stomach also completes. You may not know, but you can also reduce the weight by eating egg. Egg is quite heavy and after eating it decreases appetite.
3. Eye care
Eggs are also good sources of lutein and zeaxanthin. Researchers believe that the presence of these two decreases the risk of cataract. It also works to strengthen the eyes muscles. The antioxidants present in these elements work to strengthen the retina.
4. In the good mood
Eggs rich in vitamin B12 are also helpful in removing stress. Lecithin present in it is responsible for controlling the mood. It is believed that eating eggs does not even cause depression. There is also one of the food products that give confluence.
5. To make hair beautiful and nails strong
Hair and nails are made of protein. In this case, the high-level protein present in the egg helps keep it strong and beautiful. It is good to develop eggs and keep the egg in order to keep them soft.