How to cook quinoa
You can make the Italian risotto from quinoa. quinoa is a kind of gluten-free, fibre-rich and protein-rich. This is a healthy dish. Quinoa is a foreign grain that is grown in South America, but its popularity is also higher in India because the proteins found in it are gluten free and the amount of fibre makes it a superfood. How to cook quinoa
Quinoa is mainly used for breakfast, it is currently being cultivated in India too. Studies have shown that Quinoa has cancer anti-ageing and antiseptic properties which can be found in many types of diseases such as blood pressure, Lack of blood in the body, osteoporosis and heart-related diseases are helpful. how to cook quinoa
let’s get started: How to cook quinoa
Quinoa risotto ingredients:
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic, cut into pieces
- A fist parsley mushroom
- 1 cup white wine
- 1.5 cup chicken stock
- Sea salt and fresh hay black pepper
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
The body needs protein and vitamins to run smoothly and it is considered as a good source of both quinoa and vitamin B12 in Quinoa, as well as the amount of protein compared to other grains.
Making of Quinoa risotto
1. Clean the Quinoa with water for a few minutes.
2. Now soak the porcini mushroom for about half an hour in lukewarm water.
3. Put olive oil in a pan. Heat it and add onions and garlic. Fry on a light flame.
4. When the garlic becomes dense and the onion is pink, then add the mushroom and a cup of wine in it.
5. Then add the canines in it. Now allow it to cook until Kinnua completely absorbs all the ingredients.
6. Then add salt to it. Then put chicken stock in it. Put a little more chicken stock after a while.
7. When the cinnamon sucks the entire stock, then put the Parman cheese in the top. Mix and heat hot.
Read Also – How to Make An Omelette
Nutrition facts: Quinoa
- If you are searching for a superfood for weight loss, then you can include quinoa in your weight loss plan. It is a very good source of fibre and it also contains a lot of protein, which is very easy in our body. It can be saved so it does not accumulate excess fat in your body and helps in weight gain. How to cook quinoa
- There is a lot of problems in the body when the cholesterol is high, the fibre present in the quinoa is the ability to reduce cholesterol and it also increases the discharge of our liver bile, which helps us to reduce cholesterol. it occurs. how to cook quinoa
- Due to the lack of calcium, the bones begin to weaken over time, the effect of which appears gradually on our body. By using quinoa, you can accomplish some of the calcium deficiency in your bones because it is a good source of calcium Regular use of quinoa makes our teeth and bones strong. How to cook quinoa