Mango Lassi Recipie – How to Make Mango Lassi In Punjabi Style
Today we have brought the Mango Lassi Recipe for you. Mango lassi is extremely tasty. It’s also easy to make. And most importantly, this recipe is also very easy as other Mango recipes. Then what are you thinking, try the method of making instant mango lassi? We hope you enjoy Mango Lassi Recipe.
In today’s market, different flavors of different flavors are easily seen in the market. Like Punjabi lassi, mango lassi, saffron pistachio lassi and many other types of lassi are available in the market. In summer, cold and sweet things only have to eat, whether it is kulfi, Faluda, ice cream, shake, but drinking lassi has its own fun, lassi is a very popular beverage in India and if lassi If you are common, then the taste of lassi will increase. Today we are making lassi of mango.
Read Here – How to Make Paneer Butter Masala
Ingredients for mango lassi
- 1 mango
- 1 tbsps sugar
- 1 cup curd, 2-3 saffron
- A pinch of green cardamom powder
Recipe for mango lassi
- To make Mango Lassi, first, remove the mango from it and grind it well into the mix.
- Now put this Grind mango in a bowl.
- Then put yogurt, sugar and ice pieces in the same mix and grind it well.
- Now, turn this sweet-cold curd into the same bowl, which was kept in a mango grind.
- Now add one pinch of cardamom powder to both the grounded mangoes and yogurt.
- Now grind them for ten seconds again once in the mix.
- Now your mango lassi is ready.
- Take this mango lassi in the glass and decorate the saffron with saffron.
- Take mangoes for mango lassi. If you do not get it then take a variety of varieties, which do not have fiber or less.
- Sugar You can do more or less as per your taste. Instead of sugar, honey, brown sugar or mangoes can also be taken.
- Lassi can also place cold water in place of ice cubes.
- For garnishing, cardamom powder, saffron thread or vanilla ice cream can be taken.