Peri Peri Paneer Crepe Recipe – Simple And Quick Paneer Crepe Recipie
How to make crepe Peri Peri Paneer recipe?
Peri Peri Paneer Crepe You can make your home in just 10 minutes. Not only its taste, but its fragrance will make you happy. By the way, Peri Peri cheese crepe you get to eat in the expensive restaurant but you can make it even at your house if you know its recipe.
Making Peri Peri Paneer Crepe is very easy but then when you know the right way to make it and you have all the spices and ingredients to make it.
If you are going to give a party to your house then you must definitely feed your guests by making Peri peri paneer crepe recipie. Its taste will not only win the heart of your guests but any guest will not go without your complaining. Not only this, all of your guests will also like to know this recipe to make it at home. Well, let me also tell you that in any restaurant, you spend a lot of money to eat Peri Peri cheese crepe. While in the same way, you will party with your guests at your house only if you do not have your advantage. You are telling this easy recipe to make Perry Perry cheese that makes you feel hearted.
Peri Peri Cheese Crepe Ingredients:
Flour – 1/4 Cup
Cornflour- 1/4 cup
Milk- 1/4 cup
Butter – 1 tablespoon melted
Sugar – 1 teaspoon ground
Paneer 1 cup grated
Capsicum – 1 finely chopped
Onions – 1 finely chopped
Green Chilli- 2 finely chopped
Peri Peri Masala- 2 Tablespoons
Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Oil – 1 tbsp
Green Coriander – slightly chopped
Butter- 1 tablespoon (to cook crepe)
Water – 3 tablespoons (to paste crepe)
Peri Peri Paneer Crepe Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients of crepe into a large deep vessel and mix it well. Keep in mind there should be no lump. Now heat the nonstick pan and stir it with a solution of 1 tablespoon of flour and spread it like a dosa. Cook just one side on low flame, now prepare all the crepe in the same way. And keep crepe one edge.
- Heat oil in a strict rack to fill it. Add chopped green chillies and cook it for a while.
- Now add chopped onion and put it in a while.
- When the onion turns to light, add turmeric, chopped capsicum and cook it for a while.
- Now add Paneer, Peri Peri Masala, Coriander, Salt and mix well. Close the gas for a while and cook it.
- To paste crepe, mix the amount of flour and water content, prepare a solution.
- Now take a crepe prepared. In this centre, after adding 1 tablespoonful of the prepared spoon, turn it into the square shape and paste it with the prepared flour of the flour. Likewise, prepare all the crepe filling it.
- Now, fry the frying pan and fill all the crepe prepared with a butter after each one until it becomes crisp.
- Take this delicious breakfast at your disposal. Have fun with this sauce or with your favourite sauce.
Also, Read The How to Make Omelette And Thanks For Reading This