There are many nutrients in the egg, it also contains proteins, vitamins, and other minerals. But, besides how much you know about eggs. The method of unloading the boiled egg or identifying the right egg You have to work hard on such things. salsa omelette
After boiling eggs, it takes a lot of time to take out its peel. If you want to make this work easy, before boiling the egg, make a hole in it from the pin. Its peels will drop easily. salsa omelette
To identify the freshness of the egg, put salt in cold water. If the egg is immersed, then suppose that it is fresh and if he keeps on floating, then understand that the egg has become old. salsa omelette
Ingredients for salsa omelette
- 8 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 4 tsp Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped cheddar cheese
Salsa: for salsa omelette
- 1 1/3 cup cherry tomato quartered
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet green chilies
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
METHOD salsa omelette
- Mix a tomato, green chilli, onion, coriander, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl; To Cancel. salsa omelette
- In a bowl, add the eggs, mix 2 tablespoons (25 ml) of water, salt, and pepper until it is mixed. salsa omelette
- In 8-inch (20 cm) nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of butter on medium heat. Put a quarter of the egg mixture into a skillet; Cook up to the set, gradually picking the edge from the edge and letting any useless egg flowing for about 3 minutes. salsa omelette
- Salsa spoon 1/3 cup (75 ml) on half of the omelette Sprinkle 2 tablespoons (25 ml) of paneer on salsa. Fold half-fold open on top; Cook for 2 minutes Slide on a plate. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve with the remaining salsa. salsa omelette
Read About – Ziploc Omelette
facts about eggs
These seven things related to eggs lie, know what is true?
Myth – Egg weight increases by eating eggs.
Fact – Fat and calorie intake are low in eggs. By eating it metabolism improves and the weight is reduced. (Study of the International Journal for Obesity)
Myth – Egg eating increases cholesterol.
Fact – Cholesterol does not grow in blood with one egg every day. Therefore, on the advice of the doctor, heart patient can eat one egg each day. (American Journal of Clinical Nutrition Research)
Myth – should not eat eggs in summer. Eating it increases the stomach’s heat.
Fact – There is no harm in eating one or two eggs in the summer. This is a complete diet. It contains nutrients such as calcium, iron, and phosphorus. (Study of University of Eastern Finland)
Myth – Most proteins are in its yellow part.
Fact – The amount of protein in its white part is twice that of the yoke (yellow part). Those who eat eggs for protein should eat whole egg instead of eating it Yok or white part. (World Health Organization Study)
Myth – eating more eggs increases the risk of heart problems and cancer.
Fact – The eggs contain antioxidants. Hart problem, cancer is less likely. Eggs help to protect food from these diseases in a limited amount of food. (Study of the Journal Food Chemistry 2011)
Read Also – How to Make An Omelette
Thanks For Reading Us Stay Healthy And Foody